• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, March 29, 2009

    It's Sunday! Almost Monday again. I can't believe it's almost April.

    Kalynn and Ryker had their MRI's on Friday. Holy crap, what a nightmare. Kalynn and Ryker coulnd't have anything to eat that morning. So we tried to get Ronin up a bit earlier so we could feed him. Didn't want to eat. We had no other choice but to leave without him eating.

    We get to the van and the van won't start. I'm freaking out and trying to get the carseats out so we can take Camry. Fortunately, it was just the battery so Bill jumped the van.

    We got there just in time. We go to a waiting room, and then another waiting room. We're finally called and wait in a recovery room. We decided to let Kalynn go first because she was getting cranky and whiny because she hadn't gotten anything to eat. Of course, we still had to wait for the nurses to come in and give her the IV. Then we had to wait for about an hour for her to be done with her MRI. Ronin by this time was getting quite aggravated. At one point, he was screaming and crying. We tried everything we could to get him to settle down. He was hungry and cranky. I finally get him out of the room and get him something to eat and drink. But he wanted to be with his Bubba. I didn't want him in the room since Ryker can't have anything to eat. Finally let him back in the room.

    Ryker's turn for the IV. Kalynn gets wheeled in and Ryker gets wheeled out. Kalynn wakes up more cranky and hungry. Ronin and Kalynn were just having meltdowns. It just wasn't fun at all. Ryker's MRI took over an hour because they had to both head and spine.

    Finally able to leave. We were in the hospital for five hours! It was just frustrating for everyone.. By the next day, everything was back to normal.

    Yesterday (Saturday) Kalynn and Bill went fishing. It was Guy and Me through Girl Scouts. Kalynn has been DYING to go fishing since last year. So, I was glad that she finally got to go. They ended up leaving a bit early because it was so windy and cold. But I'm glad that they got to fish at least for a little bit.

    This coming up week, nothing really is going on. We have a Girl Scout meeting though. We're supposed to be taking the donated GS cookies to a children's house. Not sure if we're able to go or not.

    BTW, I have pictures on my Myspace page and on my Facebook page.


    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home