• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, April 10, 2009

    We got the results from their MRI's!

    Kalynn: No change in her plexiform or her optic glioma!! The Dr. said that she's getting to the age where if the tumors haven't changed by now that they probably will not change. So, one more year for the MRI and then I think we can stop doing them every year! Yay!!

    Ryker: No tumors or anything. He does have something called "stigmata of NF" which are bright spots on his brain. She said that they don't cause anything, they're just there and people with NF have these.

    So both kids are doing well! Fortunately, we didn't have to stay for very long. We were home by the early afternoon.

    Besides that, things are going well!

    Kalynn's art work was chosen for the Youth Art Expo for Ellis County a few weeks ago. I had received this notice in her folder from school and I had no clue what it was about. I thought maybe all the kids got one. It was that following Friday so we went. Apparently, it was ALL schools of Ellis County. I didn't realize that there was so many submissions! Kalynn ended up getting "Honorable Mention". I'm so proud of her! Her art work will also be at the Educational Showcase (something like that). Not sure what that is. But after that, we'll get it back. Kalynn was excited to get a ribbon LOL

    The boys are doing well. Just being toddlers LOL

    I have lots of pictures posted in my Facebook album!

    1 Comments:

    • At 6:59 AM , Blogger Molly said...

      So glad to hear the MRI's turned out well. What a relief. Hooray for Kalynn and her art!! That is really super.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home