• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, April 18, 2009

    The week has been ok.. Kalynn developed this pimple looking thing on her ear. It started getting really red and very painful. You couldn't even look at her ear without her flinching..So, I took her to the doctor this past Friday. She said shingles. I'm not entirely convinced that it's shingles. She asked me if they looked like blisters. I told her it looked like a pimple. To me, a pimple and a blister look different. I looked at pictures and it doesn't look like shingles...Just a warning, this is pretty gross. The "pimple" would get bigger and would fill with pus. If you even just touched it, it would break and it would bleed quite a bit..So, I'm not really convinced it's shingles. But she's got an antiviral cream and some antibiotics. Her ear looks a little better, and it's not hurting her. So whatever it is, it's getting better.

    On to a less gross subject, I have been getting more serious about losing weight.. I haven't weighed myself in 6 months, but I knew I was gaining weight. My "fat" pants were getting tighter..So, I finally weighed myself. I'm not where I started 3 years ago before I lost that 60 lbs but I'd get there soon if I didn't put a stop to it.. So, I decided to do WW's again. I can't afford to do the online or the meetings, so I'm doing it on my own. There are websites that can help. I've also decided to get more serious about running..What helped me before was to set a goal for myself. So, I've decided that in 6 months, I want to run a half marathon (13.1 miles). I've run about 11 miles this week.

    Anyway, I'm about to take Kalynn to Mommy and Kalynn time..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home