• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, May 12, 2009

    Wow, it's been awhile since I last posted!

    I can't believe that the kids are almost out of school! There are 3 weeks left! On one hand, I'm ready for Kalynn to be out. She's really difficult to get out of bed. On the other hand, I'm going to have all 3 kids! I'm not sure about my neighbors. I was watching my friend Mandy's kids but she got laid off. She's looking for another job right now. I'm still watching my friend Michelle's daughter though. Not sure what we're going to do for the summer..

    Kalynn has a neuropsychologist appointment this June. I'm curious to see where we're at..

    The boys are being toddlers I guess. They're very mischevious. Today, I went to the bathroom while they were eating breakfast. Ronin got out of his highchair, and unrolled an entire roll of paper towels. Then, I changed a dirty diaper when the phone rang. I didn't have time to put the diaper in the pail. I come back, not even 2 minutes later, and the boys are playing in the dirty diaper. So, you can imagine the mess I had to clean up. That was just today! I am just amazed at the difference with having twin toddlers. SO much differerent than Kalynn was. It is really fun but it's really challenging too.

    On to a different subject..I've lost about 5 lbs. I guess that's good for one month. I have continued to run. One day each week, I do a "long" run where I'm increasing my mileage. Last week was my 5 mile run. This week is another 5 mile run. Next week is my 6 mile run..

    Anyway, I guess I better go..I'm going to go eat my lunch!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home